sad!yes, I'm in sadness but I damn know nothing bout this feeling..I feel like crying inside!damn!there's no specific reason why I'm acting like this..it comes normally and and it really drives me crazy..you know, when we suddenly feel uncomfortable inside and the tense makes us acting weirdly? I don't know what is happening but I wish I could be somewhere else..neither in Kelantan nor in Malaysia!..I wanna go to a place where nobody would recognize me, where I could build a new life, where I could be a perfect stranger !insane!!..hahaha...those are just my dream!my stupid dreams that will never come true!
and when those dreams come across my mind, I'll listen to this song..it will make me cry..again and again..weirdo..(you should listen to zikir la..huhu)..
special from me to all of you who are reading this post
Big Bang's Haru Haru (day by day)
I wish I could be that girl, at least GD loves her..hahaha..and she got T.O.P by her side..huhu..kidding me la...
I'm an ordinary girl who dreams to act extraordinary
***post ini dibuat semasa pemilik blog sedang mereng. Harap anda mengerti dan semoga dimaafkan segala kesalahan yang dibuat seperti menyusahkan anda untuk faham.Terima kasih***
No comments:
Post a Comment