Yuhuuu!You're totally welcome to be here!sila la datang lagi!xDxD!Thanks!! xD

Jan 13, 2011

ingatkan nak off, tapi tak sanggup lagi la. huhu. lama betul ni tak blogging!this is my third post for tonite. dah lama aku simpan ni. poem ni sedikit jiwang yer..huhu!tapi poem ni takde kaitan langsung yer dengan hidup aku. aku dapat insprasi nak buat poem ni lepas tengok citer Taiwan - Queen of No Marriage (sebenarnya 50% jer kot ikut plot citer tu, yang laen aku tambah sendiri..hehehe). Here, presenting you - It Was Yesterday

yesterday
you and me
we were having fun together
in order to get closer
you told me jokes
and your hopes
I was happy, totally
cause I had you, my only

yesterday
we were going on a date,
you were there to wait, although I showed up late
you greeted me with that smile
and I knew it was not a lie
you gave me a lovely necklace
as a symbol of our love

yesterday
my text messages were not replied, my calls were ignored, 
where were you?what happened?I kept asking
leaving me in confusing
blaming myself even though I did nothing

yesterday
you sent me something
and I got excited for this one thing
I took the card, I read it loud
'우리 헤어지자!' Simple and short!
simple enough to make me cry
short enough to say goodbye


.........................to be continued




p/s: '우리 헤어지자' means Let's Break Up

No comments:

Post a Comment