Yuhuuu!You're totally welcome to be here!sila la datang lagi!xDxD!Thanks!! xD

Dec 14, 2010

he drives me crazy!



this guy, he's always there
whenever I need him
whenever I call for him 
this guy, he's always there
in those difficulties he'll be coming
to see me who was calling
he will listen to my words, although there're nothing
he will be there until I'm done talking


this guy, he'll always be by my side
calm me when I sad
willing to share the happiness together with me
this guy, he's still there
waiting for me patiently
no complaining, no yelling
when I meet him, all he gives is 'smiling'


this guy, he's so good looking
especially when he's running
no one ever talks about him
because he doesn't like bragging
this guy, he gives me a sign
about loyal talking


he's my everything
my loyal something
this guy - my beloved Oyen~~


here he is!my Oyen!huhu

ak pun tak tau macam mana la keluar idea nak buat sajak untuk Oyen ni. Tiba-tiba jer rasa nak buat sajak. hahahha. walaupun Oyen tak boleh cakap (kecuali buat bunyi meow-meow), aku tetap rasa dia boleh dengar dan faham apa yang aku cakap. Sebab tu la aku suka sangat cakap dengan kucen (pelik ke?huhu). Diorang akan dengar dan dengar dan dengar. Takde la diorang nak reply balik ker apa ker. (kalau diorang tiba-tiba boleh bercakap, aku la jadi orang pertama yang lari tak cukup tanah..hehehehe). They're really good listeners to me. Walaupun diorang tak dapat nak bagi pendapat, aku tetap nak cakap dengan diorang!huhu. Oyen and the gang are my loyal something!love u dear!huhu



No comments:

Post a Comment